06.09.2008

Back in Stuttgart

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the long time you had to wait for another post and news! Tuesday morning, my mom and me went to Stuttgart (about 5 hours to drive) in order to organize and manage my appartment and get me started to live alone again. For a year now I am studying in the capital of Baden-Württemberg in the HdM (Hochschule der Medien - Stuttgart Media University). I have a very nice one-room-appartment with little balcony and a tiny kitchen. Mom and I cleared and tidied up for almost two days: cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, I did a major sorting out of magazines, papers and clothes! I really feel relieved and ready to start yet another semester.
Rüschenbluse
Okay, I actually wanted to show you the real summer outfit, I've worn in the last couple of days. I love the white, ruffled blouse and the shorts which are kind of vintage because of the pattern! I hope, you enjoy our pictures of fashion designs!
See you tomorrow for another Sunday dress! Dears, Theresa




Hallo!
Entschuldigt bitte die lange Abwesenheit vom Blog. Am Dienstag sind meine Mutter und ich nach Stuttgart gefahren, um meine Wohnung startfertig für das nächste Semester zu machen, d.h.: Saubermachen in Küche und Bad, großes Aussortieren von Papier, Zeitschriften und vor allem Klamotten usw! Jetzt fühl ich mich richtig befreit und freue mich wieder auf das Wohnen in meiner kleinen Wohnung. In den letzten beiden Tagen hat sich auch mein Vater zu uns gesellt und wir haben einige schöne Ausflüge in die Innenstadt gemacht, Verwandte besucht und die letzten gemeinsamen Tage genossen, bevor es wieder heißt: alleine leben!
Rüschenbluse
Nun, eigentlich wollte ich heute aber das perfekte Sommeroutfit vorstellen, welches ich in den letzten Tagen häufig aus- bzw. getragen habe ;-). Die Hosen sind fast ein wenig vintage aufgrund des alten Schnitts, den meine Mutter genutzt hat.
Bis morgen zum aktuellen Sonntagskleid der Woche! Eure Theresa

Rüschenbluse

1 Kommentare:

Mon Café Couture hat gesagt…

good luck for your new start! very fresh outfit - white is perfect for ruffles.